8. **NEW** Players who compete on Saturday now have the option to also weigh-in at a Satelite Weigh-in Location. One will be at SKELLY JUDO in Fort Lee, NJ. The second will be at INTERNATIONAL JUDO CENTER in Queens, NY and the third will be at LIberty Bell Judo in Philadelphia, PA during times close to actual weigh-in times and will be posted soon.
7. Schedule of Events has been modified to reflect Kata and KOSEN divisions
6. Weight Divisons have been added to the Current Registered Competitors on the "DIVISIONS" Tab.
5. KOSEN Judo Divisions for Male and Female have been added. Kosen Judo Rules can downloaded HERE and found on the USJA website. KOSEN Players may register as a Walk-up on Sunday, July 7.
4. Nage No Kata, Katame No Kata and Ju No Kata divisions for 16 years and under and 17 year and over have been added on Saturday morning, July 6.
3. Winners of the BOTH male and female Senior Open divisions will receive a $600 cash award. Players must be a minimum of Sankyu (brown belt) or higher verified through USJA, USJF or US Judo to register for this division.
2. 1st Division Cadets or IJF-Juniors who are also competing in a Senior division as a 2nd division, may use the Coupon Code: "DIVISION2" to receive the 2nd Division discount during check-out of the online registration.
1. Family Discounts will automatically be applied for multiple players of the same family during check-out of the online registration.